Mix Tour Cappadocia
Meeting and Picking up
You will be picked up from your city center hotels.
Since our Mix Tour Cappadocia included transportation, we will pick up and drop off from city center hotels. We will visit Pasabag Open Air Museum, Zelve Open Air Museum and Avanos which is famous with its pottery.
After having lunch, you will visit Kaymakli Underground City and Love Valley on the way back to Göreme during our Mix Tour Cappadocia. If you have only 1 day in Cappadocia, you should take Mix Tour Cappadocia. Mix Tour Cappadocia is the most famous tour to take in Cappadocia.
As Manolya Tours, we higly recommend Mix Tour Cappadocia. You will have great time with our local tour guide.
What to Expect?
Pasabag Open Air Museum:
Zelve Open Air Museum:
It was called Venessa in ancient times and very famous with its pottery workshops and pottery.
Kaymakli Underground City:
It is located about 20 km from Nevsehir and an 5-storey building. You will explore the underground city, which is composed of tuff rocks in cappadocia area.
It is one of most historical places to see in Cappadocia area and has an accumulation of 60 million years.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate in this Cappadocia Tour/activity
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund