Dolmabahce Palace Tour with Bosphorus Cruise
Meeting and Picking up:
Please inform us about your hotel location. We will inform you about the pick-up time.
Since Dolmabahce Palace Tour with Bosphorus Cruise is Full Day Group Tour and included transportation, we will pick-up you from the city center hotels and start to visit Golden Horn, City Walls, Spice Market and Bosphorus Cruise by Boat. If you tell us about your hotel location with adress, we will be glad to help you and give you pick up time. Since you will have english speaking istanbul tour guide, you can ask your questions about places you visited and istanbul city.
If you are staying in istanbul more than 2 days, you should join our Dolmabahce Palace Tour with Bosphorus Cruise. Furthermore, you will have opportunity to visit beautiful Ottoman Dolmacebahce Palace Tour with our istanbul tour guide and from bosphorus by boat. Since it is Bosphorus Boat Tour included, you will enjoy beauty of bosphorus and listen history of Bosphorus from our istanbul tour guide.
As a Manolya Tours, we highly recommend you. Not only Dolmabahce Palace, you will see asian side of istanbul during our Dolmabahce Palace Tour.
What to Expect?
- Golden Horn: The Golden Horn is a main metropolitan waterway and the major inlet of the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
- Cable Car: We will use this Cable Car to go down from Piere Loti Hill. You can enjoy the beautiful view of Istanbul while using the cable car all the way down to the hill.
- Pierre Loti Hill: The Hill is named after the legendary French writer who lived in Istanbul for many years and was very affectionate for Istanbul. First, we will climb the hill by bus, then you can visit the place and take photos of the excellent scenery of the Golden Horn.
- Istanbul Old City Walls: The City Walls are built by Constantine the Great, have surrounded and protected the city of Constantinople for long years.
- Spice Market (Egyptian Market): It was built in 1660 and products were shipped from everywhere within and outside of Ottoman lands. The name “Mısır” meaning Egypt was given to the market. Because the market was built with the funds of incoming Egyptian taxes.
- Bosphorus Cruise by Boat: It is an amazing experience between Europe and Asia. You can see Ciragan Palace, Ortakoy Mosque, Military High School and Rumeli Fortress on the bosphorus.
- Bosphorus Bridge: This Bosphorus Bridge is unofficially known as the First Bridge, combining Europe and Asia. It is 64 m high from the sea level. While you are passing under the Bosphorus Bridge, you can take very nice photo of Bosphorus Bridge.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on monday
- It is near public transportation
- We don’t have wheelchair access
- We don’t recommend for travelers with back problems
- We don’t recommend for pregnant travelers
- We recommend most travelers this Istanbul Tour
- If you cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience, you will receive full refund
- When you cancel less than 24 hours before start time, you will not be refunded
- If you want any changes less than 24 hours before start time, it will not be accepted
- If the tour canceled due to poor weather, we will offer a different date or a full refund
Combining the grandeur of Dolmabahce Palace with a scenic Bosphorus Cruise, this excursion in Istanbul offers a delightful blend of historical immersion and breathtaking views. Dolmabahce Palace, with its opulent architecture and rich heritage, stands as a testament to the splendor of the Ottoman Empire.
Dolmabahce Palace Tour with Bosphorus Cruise
Coupled with a cruise along the iconic Bosphorus Strait, visitors can experience the beauty of Istanbul’s coastline and witness the seamless fusion of East and West. In this article, we will explore the allure of Dolmabahce Palace with Bosphorus Cruise and the unforgettable experiences it provides.
- Dolmabahce Palace: A Palace of Extravagance and Elegance Dolmabahce Palace, located on the European shores of Istanbul, is a masterpiece of Ottoman architecture. Built in the 19th century, it served as the administrative center of the empire and the residence of sultans. The palace’s exterior boasts an exquisite blend of European and Ottoman architectural styles, while the interior is adorned with chandeliers, grand staircases, and luxurious furnishings. Exploring the lavish halls, reception rooms, and the awe-inspiring Crystal Staircase provides a glimpse into the opulence and grandeur of the Ottoman Empire.
- Bosphorus Cruise: Scenic Beauty and Iconic Landmarks Embarking on a Bosphorus Cruise allows you to witness the captivating beauty of Istanbul’s coastline and the iconic landmarks that adorn its shores. Cruising along the strait, you’ll pass by enchanting waterfront mansions, ancient fortresses, and majestic palaces. The Rumeli Fortress, Maiden’s Tower, and the picturesque Ortakoy Mosque are among the highlights that showcase the rich history and architectural splendor of Istanbul. The ever-changing views of the Bosphorus, with its sparkling waters and lush greenery, create a picturesque backdrop for the journey.
- Spectacular Bosphorus Bridges: As you sail along the Bosphorus, you’ll have the opportunity to pass under the two magnificent bridges that connect the European and Asian sides of Istanbul. The Bosphorus Bridge, an engineering marvel, offers panoramic views of the city, while the stunning Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge adds to the enchantment of the cruise. Passing beneath these majestic bridges provides a unique perspective and adds to the excitement and grandeur of the experience.
- Cultural and Historical Significance: The Dolmabahce Palace with Bosphorus Cruise offers an immersive encounter with Istanbul’s rich cultural and historical heritage. Dolmabahce Palace, with its fusion of European and Ottoman influences, reflects the city’s unique blend of East and West. The Bosphorus Strait, a vital waterway connecting Europe and Asia, has played a pivotal role in Istanbul’s history and trade. Exploring these landmarks and sailing along the Bosphorus allows visitors to gain a deeper understanding of Istanbul’s cultural tapestry and its significance as a bridge between civilizations.
- Unforgettable Views and Photography Opportunities: A Dolmabahce Palace with Bosphorus Cruise provides ample opportunities for stunning photographs and unforgettable views. Whether capturing the grandeur of the palace’s facade, the intricate details of the interior, or the panoramic vistas of the Bosphorus, each moment presents a visual feast for photography enthusiasts. The unique perspective from the water allows for breathtaking shots of Istanbul’s landmarks against the backdrop of the sea and the sky, creating cherished memories to cherish for years to come.
The Dolmabahce Palace with Bosphorus Cruise offers a remarkable journey that combines the grandeur of Ottoman history with the natural beauty of Istanbul’s coastline. Exploring the opulent halls of Dolmabahce Palace and cruising along the Bosphorus Strait provides a captivating experience that immerses visitors in the city’s rich cultural heritage.
The picturesque views, iconic landmarks, and cultural significance of this excursion create an unforgettable encounter with Istanbul’s history, architecture, and scenic beauty. The Dolmabahce Palace with Bosphorus Cruise is a must-do experience for those seeking a harmonious blend of history, culture, and stunning landscapes in the mesmerizing city of Istanbul.