Best Istanbul Private Tour Guide
Meeting and Picking up:
- You can inform us about the meeting place. Our Istanbul Private Tour Guide can meet you at the location or at your hotel.
Our istanbul private tour guide is going to meet you at the location or your hotel according to your request. Flexible our daily Istanbul Tours itinerary: Hagia Sophia Mosque, Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), German Fountain, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar (Covered Bazaar). Since this is a private tour guide service, you can do changes in tour program. If you mail to us and let us know about your changes, we will be glad to help you.
If you have your own tour program, you can send us the list. So we can make 1 day or 2 days program for you according to your istanbul visiting list. Our istanbul tour program includes most famous places to see during your istanbul visit. You can skip the line of istanbul museums with our lisenced istanbul local private tour guide. By jumping the line of museums, you can save a lot of time and learn a lot about turkish history and culture.
By getting our local istanbul private tour guide, you will enjoy and discover hidden streets of Istanbul. Since our istanbul private tour guides know good places to eat, to buy and drink as a local. So we will make your istanbul trip memorable. If you have want istanbul private tour guide in different languages such as spanish, italian, german or russian, please inform us. Since we have limited tour guides in these languages, they charge different prices according to date and program. We will always be glad to help you.
As a Manolya Tours, we highly recommend Istanbul Private Tour Guide.
What to Expect?
- Sultanahmet District: It is oldest part of istanbul city. So it is first place to visit during your istanbul visits.
- Hippodrome: The Hippodrome originally was built by Roman Emperor Septimius Severus in 203 and was a horse-racing track. But it was not only used for Chariot Races during the Byzantine Empire.
- German Fountain: The German Fountain is a fountain styled as a gazebo and is the central cornerstone of Sultanahmet Square(old hippodrome).
- Hagia Sophia Mosque: The Hagia Sophia was built as a church in 532-537 and used as a church for 916 years. After conquering Constantinople, it was used as a mosque for 481 years. After using as a museum for 86 years, it is used as a mosque now. It is 25 euro extra cost for visitors if you want to go inside.
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque): Sultanahmet Mosque was built in 1609-1617. It is known as Blue Mosque, but the official name of the mosque is Sultanahmet Mosque. There are 21 thousand of blue ceramic tiles adorning the interior of the mosque with 260 windows. It is still an active mosque today.
- Topkapi Palace: The Topkapi Palace is the biggest and one of the most popular museums in Istanbul. It was built between 1465-1478 by Sultan Mehmet II on top of a hill in Historical Peninsula. The Palace was the political center of the Ottoman Empire from the 15th to the 19th century. It is a museum today. It costs 50 euro if you want to visit Topkapi Palace.
- Grand Bazaar (Covered Bazaar): The Grand Bazaar is one of the biggest and most ancient concealed markets in the world including 61 roads and more than 4,000 shops. It is also considered one of the earliest marketplaces in the world. You can discover Grand Bazaar with our istanbul private tour guide.
Istanbul Private Tour Guide
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- We can arrange the tour starting time according to request for last-minute bookings
- While Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and it will be replaced with Spice Bazaar
- Since Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and it will be replaced with Basilica Cistern
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque) is closed until 2:30 pm on Fridays. But you will be visit in the afternoon
- Private van service will be advised according to your hotel location and the size of your group with extra cost
- This is a private tour/activity and only your group will participate it
- If you cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the experience, you will receive full refund
- When you cancel less than 72 hours before start time, you will not be refunded
- If you want any changes less than 72 hours before start time, it will not be accepted
- If the tour canceled due to poor weather, we will offer a different date or a full refund
Istanbul, with its rich history and vibrant culture, is a fascinating destination that attracts millions of tourists every year. Exploring this magnificent city can be an overwhelming task, given its vast array of historical landmarks, bustling markets, and hidden gems. To make the most of your visit and gain deeper insights into Istanbul’s heritage, hiring a private tour guide can be an invaluable resource. In this article, we will delve into the benefits of having an Istanbul private tour guide and how they can optimize your travel experience.
- Unparalleled Local Knowledge: One of the most significant advantages of hiring a private tour guide in Istanbul is gaining access to their unparalleled local knowledge. These guides are typically locals themselves, with a deep understanding of the city’s history, architecture, traditions, and culture. They can provide fascinating insights and share captivating stories about Istanbul’s landmarks, adding a layer of depth and context to your exploration. Their expertise allows you to discover hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path attractions that you might have otherwise missed.
- Customized Itineraries: Unlike standard group tours, private tour guides offer the flexibility of creating personalized itineraries tailored to your specific interests and preferences. Whether you are a history enthusiast, a food lover, an art connoisseur, or a shopping aficionado, your guide can curate a tour that caters to your individual desires. They can recommend the best places to visit, the most authentic local restaurants to try, and even help you navigate Istanbul’s labyrinthine streets, ensuring you make the most of your limited time in the city.
- Time Efficiency: Visiting Istanbul’s renowned landmarks, such as the Hagia Sophia, the Topkapi Palace, or the Blue Mosque, can be a time-consuming endeavor, especially during peak tourist seasons. Navigating through crowds and waiting in long queues can significantly eat into your valuable travel time. By hiring a private tour guide, you can bypass the queues, access exclusive entrances, and optimize your itinerary to maximize your time at each attraction. Their knowledge of the best times to visit specific sites can help you avoid crowds and make your exploration more efficient.
- Local Interactions and Cultural Immersion: One of the most rewarding aspects of traveling is immersing oneself in the local culture and engaging with the residents. Private tour guides in Istanbul can serve as cultural ambassadors, bridging the gap between tourists and locals. They can introduce you to local artisans, suggest authentic experiences, and provide insights into Turkish customs and traditions. This interaction with locals adds a unique dimension to your journey, allowing you to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of Istanbul’s vibrant community.
- Safety and Convenience: Navigating a new city can be daunting, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the local language or customs. Having a private tour guide ensures that you have a knowledgeable companion by your side, enhancing your safety and convenience. They can offer guidance on navigating public transportation, provide assistance with language barriers, and help you avoid common tourist scams. With their expertise, you can explore Istanbul with confidence, knowing that you have a trusted ally to rely on.
Incorporating an Istanbul private tour guide into your travel plans can elevate your experience from ordinary to extraordinary. Their local knowledge, personalized itineraries, time efficiency, cultural insights, and added convenience make them invaluable assets in unraveling the wonders of Istanbul. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, investing in a private tour guide will undoubtedly enrich your journey, ensuring that your time in Istanbul is filled with unforgettable memories and a deeper appreciation for this captivating city.